Solar System Design
To the professionals at CitiGreen, Solar System design means a lot more than how many solar panels will it take to generate enough electricity to offset your building load. We begin with a thorough analysis of a year’s worth of your electric bills, then apply our proprietary techniques and models to the design. We aim to eliminate your bill, not offset the power usage. This seemingly unimportant difference between CitiGreen and the rest of the industry leads us to the processes we use to get more from less.
- We design for maximum Income from every installed Watt
- This maximizes the ROI for the project
- This maximizes project value due to higher income
- Time of use rates always taken into account
- Our racking lets us orient the modules to the best direction regardless of building orientation
- Our analysis tools allow us to accurately forecast electricity bills after the installation
- Our installation techniques minimize shading effects
- Our Monitoring converts all the generation and usage to dollar equivalent
- Our Monitoring gives alerts if the system isn’t generating
- Our O&M ensures maximum output is attained over time
CitiGreen is unique in the industry in producing maximum income from a project with their combination of products and processes because they own systems themselves and look at the industry from both perspectives, as a developer and investor.